Your BattleHaven reservation may be paid in full at the time of booking. We also offer payment plan options to fit your budget and time frame.
*For our 2017 event, full payment needs to be made by August 1st, 2017.
Please call us at 801-361-7471, to make payment arrangements.
At least a 25% deposit is due at booking, and we are willing to discuss arrangements for payment plans after that.
This BattleHaven event is the product of many months and hundreds of hours of planning and preparation. The following cancellation policy is standard, necessary, in effect and will be strictly adhered to. Thank you for doing your part to support the sustainability of this event, and to ensure that it can continue to be available for years to come.
- You may cancel your original BattleHaven reservation for a full refund within 3 calendar days. For your cancellation to be valid it must be completed through both a written cancellation (in the form of a physical letter or electronic email) and a voice telephone call. Be sure that you request and receive a confirmation of cancellation from Westerly Events LLC.
- Any reservation that is canceled after 3 calendar days from the original reservation date, and more than 6 months prior to the event, is eligible for a refund minus (less) a 25% non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellations received between 3-6 months before the event will be eligible for a refund minus (less) a 50% non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellations received within 2 months before the event will be eligible for a refund minus (less) a 75% non-refundable deposit.
- One month prior to the event, we will not accept cancellations.
If you find that you cannot attend Battlehaven 2017 as planned, you may personally gift or sell your ticket to another person. We recommend this course of action. Westerly Events LLC is not and will not be responsible for the reselling of tickets or for financial loss through unattended events. The replacement attendee must be at least 18 years of age, must fill out completely and sign their own copy of the BattleHaven event agreement and waiver of liability, and have these documents received and accepted by our company –before the transfer can be finalized and put into their name. No persons will be allowed to attend this event without proper paperwork completed, accepted and filed by our company.
If insurmountable circumstances arise (ex. a physical/local catastrophe, act of god, loss of property, etc)that would cause Westerly Events LLC to be unable to hold the BattleHaven event as described, we reserve the right to cancel this event and offer a full refund, or to adjust the date of the scheduled event. Though we do not foresee any need to activate this clause, please know that we will do all in our power to give as much advance notice of change as possible.
We welcome you to BattleHaven and are excited to hereafter count you as a personal friend and comrade through this incredible experience together!