Your BattleHaven reservation may be PAID IN FULL at the time of booking. We also offer payment plan options to allow our guests to budget for this event. A PAYMENT PLAN must be agreed upon in advance in order for BattleHaven LLC to accept a MINIMUM 25% DEPOSIT payment. Please call Sarah at 801-735-4546, to make payment arrangements. *For our May 2019 event, full payment must be completed by March 1st, 2019.
BattleHaven events are the product of many months and hundreds of hours of planning and preparation. The following cancellation policy is standard, necessary, in effect and will be strictly adhered to. Thank you for doing your part to support the sustainability of this event, and to ensure that it can continue to be available for years to come.
For your cancellation to be valid it must be completed through both a written cancellation (in the form of a physical letter or electronic email) and a voice telephone call. Be sure that you request and receive a confirmation of cancellation from BattleHaven LLC.
– You may cancel your original BattleHaven reservation for a full refund within 3 calendar days.
– Any reservation that is canceled after 3 calendar days from the original reservation date, and more than 180 days prior to the event, is eligible for a refund minus (less) a 25% non-refundable deposit.
– Cancellations received between 91 to 180 days (approx.3 to 6 months) prior to the event will be eligible for a refund minus (less) a 50% non-refundable deposit.
– Cancellations received between 31 to 90 days (approx.1 to 3 months) prior to the event will be eligible for a refund minus (less) a 75% non-refundable deposit.
– Within 30 days of the event, we will NOT accept cancellations.
If you find that you cannot attend BattleHaven 2017 as planned, you may personally gift or sell your ticket to another person. We recommend this course of action. BattleHaven LLC is not and will not be responsible for the reselling of tickets, refunding of resold tickets, or for financial loss through unattended events. The replacement attendee must be at least 18 years of age, must fill out completely and sign their OWN PERSONAL COPY of the BattleHaven Event Agreement and Waiver of Liability, and have these documents received and accepted by our company –before the transfer can be finalized and put into their name. No persons will be allowed to attend this event without proper paperwork completed, accepted and filed by our company. BattleHaven LLC reserves the right to refuse service and admittance to individuals in cases where that person’s presence may interfere with the safety, comfort and well-being of other patrons and the establishment itself.
If insurmountable circumstances arise (ex. a physical/local catastrophe, act of god, loss of property, etc) that would cause BattleHaven LLC to be unable to hold the BattleHaven event as described, we reserve the right to cancel this event and offer a full refund or to adjust the date of the scheduled event. Though we do not foresee any need to activate this clause, please know that we will do all in our power to give as much advance notice of change as possible.